Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The rational peasant: the political economy of rural society in Vietnam, University of California Press, 1979.
- The reasoning voter: communication and persuasion in presidential campaigns, University of Chicago Press, 1991.
- The candidate: what it takes to win, and hold, the White House, Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Candidates, issues and strategies: a computer simulation of the 1960 Presidential Elections, Ithiel de Sola Pool, Robert P. Abelson and Samuel L. Popkin, MIT Press, 1964.
- Chief of staff: twenty-five years of managing the presidency, edited by Samuel Kernell and Samuel L. Popkin, University of California Press, 1986.