Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The end of Eurasia: Russia on the border between geopolitics and globalization, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2002.
- Getting Russia right, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2007.
- Post-imperium: a Eurasian story, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2011.
- Russia in the world arms trade, edited by Andrew J. Pierre and Dmitri V. Trenin, Brookings Institution Press, 1997.
- Commonwealth and independence in post-Soviet Eurasia, edited by Bruno Coppieters, Alexei Zverev and Dmitri Trenin, Frank Cass, 1998.
- A strategy for stable peace: toward a Euroatlantic security community, James E. Goodby, Petrus Buwalda, Dmitri Trenin, United States Institute of Peace Press, 2002.
- Ambivalent neighbors: the EU, NATO and the price of membership, edited by Anatol Lieven and Dmitri Trenin, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2003.
- Russia's restless frontier: the Chechnya factor in post-Soviet Russia, Dmitri V. Trenin and Aleksei V. Malashenko, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2004.
- The Russian military: power and policy, edited by Steven E. Miller and Dmitri Trenin, MIT Press, 2004.
- Russia: the next ten years: a collection of essays to mark: ten years of the Carnegie Moscow Center, edited by Andrew Kuchins and Dmitri Trenin, Carnegie Moscow center, 2004.
- Central Asia: views from Washington, Moscow, and Beijing, Eugene Rumer, Dmitri Trenin, and Huasheng Zhao, M. E. Sharpe, 2007.
- Russia: the challenges of transformation, edited by Piotr Dutkiewicz and Dmitri Trenin, New York University Press, 2011.