Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Foreign Policy Adaptation, (Gower, 1981).
- Explaining and Understanding International Relations, with Martin Hollis, (Clarendon Press, 1990).
- International Relations: British and American Approaches, (Blackwell, 1985).
- Politics and Human Nature, co-edited with Ian Forbes, (Pinter, 1983).
- The Cold War Past and Present, co-edited with Richard Crockatt, (Allen and Unwin, 1987).
- Belief Systems and International Relations, co-edited with Richard Little, (Blackwell, 1988).
- British Foreign Policy: Tradition, Change, and Transformation, co-edited with Michael Smith and Brian White, (Unwin Hyman, 1988).
- Deciding Factors in British Politics, co-edited with John Greenaway and John Street, (Routledge, 1991).
- European Foreign Policy: The European Community and Changing Perspectives in Europe, co-edited with Walter Carlsnaes, (Sage, 1994).
- International Relations Theory Today, co-edited with Ken Booth, (Polity Press, 1995).
- International Theory: Positivism and Beyond, co-edited with Ken Booth and Marysia Zalewski, (Cambridge University Press, 1996).
- The Globalization of World Politics, co-edited with John Baylis, (Oxford University Press, 1997, 2nd ed., 2001, 3rd ed., 2005).
- International Relations Theories: Discipline and Diversity, co-edited with Tim Dunne and Milja Kurki, (Oxford University Press, 2006).
- Foreign Policy: Theories, Actors, Cases, co-edited with Amelia Hadfield and Tim Dunne, (Oxford University Press, 2008).