Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Commissariat of Enlightenment: Soviet organization of education and the arts under Lunacharsky, October 1917-1921, Cambridge University Press, 1970.
- Education and social mobility in the Soviet Union, 1921-1934, Cambridge University Press, 1979.
- The Russian Revolution, Oxford University Press, 1982.
- The cultural front: power and culture in revolutionary Russia, Cornell University Press, 1992.
- Stalin's peasants: resistance and survival in the Russian village after collectivization, Oxford University Press, 1994.
- Everyday Stalinism: ordinary life in extraordinary times: Soviet Russia in the 1930s, Oxford University Press, 1999.
- Tear off the masks!: identity and imposture in twentieth-century Russia, Princeton University Press, 2005.
- Beyond totalitarianism: Stalinism and Nazism compared, Michael Geyer and Sheila Fitzpatrick, Cambridge University Press, 2009.
- Cultural revolution in Russia, 1928-1931, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick, Indiana University Press, 1978.
- A Researcher's guide to sources on Soviet social history in the 1930s, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick and Lynne Viola, M. E. Sharpe, 1990.
- Russia in the era of NEP: explorations in Soviet society and culture, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick, Alexander Rabinowitch, and Richard Stites, Indiana University Press, 1991.
- Accusatory practices: denunciation in modern European history, 1789-1989, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick and Robert Gellately, University of Chicago Press, 1997.
- Stalinism: new directions, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick, Routledge, 2000.
- In the shadow of revolution: life stories of Russian women from 1917 to the second World War, edited by Sheila Fitzpatrick and Yuri Slezkine, Princeton University Press, 2000.
- Sedition: everyday resistance in the Soviet Union under Khrushchev an d Brezhnev, edited by Vladimir A. Kozlov, Sheila Fitzpatrick, and Sergei V. Mironenko, Yale University Press, 2011.