Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ^ John Glass preached supremacy of God's word (Bible) over allegiance to Church and state to his congregation in Tealing near Dundee in July 1725. Glas continued to preach his vision over the next five years. The General Assembly's response to Glas' publication of Testimony of the king of martyrs concerning his kingdom (1727) was to depose him in October 1728. The Church's deposition was enacted on 12 March 1730. See pages 19-21 of Geoffrey Cantor (1991).
- ^ See page 75 of Hiram Van Kirk's doctoral dissertation (1907).
- ^ マーティン・ロイドジョンズ著『ローマ書講解-義認と贖罪』p.383
- ^ Romans: An Exposition of Chapters 3.20-4.25 Atonement and Justificationby Martyn Lloyd-Jones p.213
- Barber, John Warner: CONNECTICUT HISTORICAL COLLECTIONS: CONTAINING A GENERAL COLLECTION OF INTERESTING FACTS, TRADITIONS, BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES, ANECDOTES, &c. (New Haven, 1836).
- Blakeley, Phyllis Ruth and John N. Grant: Eleven exiles: accounts of Loyalists of the American Revolution, Little, Brown and Co. (Boston, 1864).
- Brentnall, John: Just a Talker: Sayings of John ('Rabbi') Duncan, (Edinburgh: Banner of Truth, 1997).
- Cantor, Geoffrey: Michael Faraday, Sandemanian and Scientist: A Study of Science and Religion in the Nineteenth Century, Macmillan (Hampshire, 1991).
- Edes, Henry Herbert: "The Places of Worship of the Sandemanians in Boston" in Publications of the Colonial Society of Massachusetts, Volume 6, Colonial Society of Massachusetts (Boston, 1904).
- Elmes, James: A Topographical Dictionary of London and its Environs, (London, 1831).
- Fuller, Andrew: Strictures on Sandemanianism, Richard Scott, (New York, 1812).
- Gardner, James: Faiths of the World, A Dictionary All Religions and Religious Sects, their Doctrines, Rites, Ceremonies and Customs, Volume II, Fullerton & Co. (London and Edinburgh, 1858).
- Halleck, George Watson: "The Sandemanians", found in New England magazine, Volume 14 By Sarah Orne Jewett. Kellogg (Boston, 1896).
- Ross, James: History of Congregational Independency in Scotland 2nd Edition. Hay Nisbet & Co. (Glasgow, 1908).
- Sabine, Lorenzo: Biographical sketches of Loyalists of the American Revolution, with an Historical Essay, Volume 1, Little, Brown & Co. (Boston, 1864).
- Smith, John Howard: The Perfect Rule of the Christian Religion: A History of Sandemanianism in the Eighteenth Century, SUNY Press, 2009.
- Van Kirk, Hiram: A history of the theology of the Disciples of Christ, Christian Publishing Company, St. Louis 1907.
- Wilson, Walter: THE HISTORY AND ANTIQUITIES OF DISSENTING CHURCHES AND MEETING HOUSES IN LONDON, WESTMINSTER, AND SOUTHWARK; INCLUDING THE LIVES OF THEIR MINISTERS, FROM THE RISE OF NONCONFORMITY TO THE PRESENT TIME, 4 Volumes. (London, 1810).
- この記事にはアメリカ合衆国内で著作権が消滅した次の百科事典本文を含む: Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). "Glasites". Encyclopædia Britannica (英語) (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press.
- Boston Biographical Society: "Sandeman" in The Twentieth Century Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, (Boston, 1904).
- Boston Registry Dept: Records Relating to the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages from 1752–1809, Volume 30. (Boston, 1884).
- Colonial Society of Massachusetts:Transactions, Volume 6 (Boston, 1904).
- Sandemanian Society: "Sandeman" in THE HISTORICAL MAGAZINE AND NOTES AND QUERIES CONCERNING THE ANTIQUITIES, HISTORY AND BIOGRAPHY OF AMERICA, VOLUMES 17-18 Dawson (Morisania, 1870).