Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unionism, economic stabilization, and incomes policies: European experience, with Robert J. Flanagan and Lloyd Ulman, Brookings Institution, 1983.
- Macroeconomics and the wage bargain: a modern approach to employment, inflation, and the exchange rate, with Wendy Carlin, Oxford University Press, 1990.
- Macroeconomics: imperfections, institutions, and policies, with Wendy Carlin, Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Unions, employers, and central banks: macroeconomic coordination and institutional change in social market economies, co-editors with Torben Iversen and Jonas Pontusson, Cambridge University Press, 2000.
- Varieties of capitalism: the institutional foundations of comparative advantage, co-edited with Peter A. Hall, Oxford University Press, 2001.