- Yoav Raz (1992): "The Principle of Commitment Ordering, or Guaranteeing Serializability in a Heterogeneous Environment of Multiple Autonomous Resource Managers Using Atomic Commitment." Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB), pp. 292-312, Vancouver, Canada, August 1992. (also DEC-TR 841, Digital Equipment Corporation, November 1990)
- Yoav Raz (1994): "Serializability by Commitment Ordering." Information Processing Letters (IPL), Volume 51, Number 5, pp. 257-264, September 1994. (Received August 1991)
- Yoav Raz (1990): On the Significance of Commitment Ordering - Call for patenting, Memorandum, Digital Equipment Corporation, November 1990.
- Yoav Raz (1991b): "The Commitment Order Coordinator (COCO) of a Resource Manager, or Architecture for Distributed Commitment Ordering Based Concurrency Control", DEC-TR 843, Digital Equipment Corporation, December 1991.
- Yoav Raz (1991c): "Locking Based Strict Commitment Ordering, or How to improve Concurrency in Locking Based Resource Managers", DEC-TR 844, December 1991.
- Yoav Raz (1993a): "Extended Commitment Ordering or Guaranteeing Global Serializability by Applying Commitment Order Selectivity to Global Transactions." Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS), Washington, DC, pp. 83-96, May 1993. (also DEC-TR 842, November 1991)
- Yoav Raz (1993b): "Commitment Ordering Based Distributed Concurrency Control for Bridging Single and Multi Version Resources." Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Workshop on Research Issues on Data Engineering: Interoperability in Multidatabase Systems (RIDE-IMS), Vienna, Austria, pp. 189-198, April 1993. (also DEC-TR 853, July 1992)