Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ^ PeruPeruPeru.com (2007年). “Day 19: Machu Picchu / Cusco”. Peru The Grand Tour, 21 Days 20 Nights (travel agency). 2007年8月18日閲覧。 “[...] hike Huayna Picchu the pyramid-shape mountain above Machu Picchu, walk to the Inca Bridge a secret entrance used by the Inca's army, or toward the Inca Trail to find the historic Sun Gate.”
- ^ MachuPicchuPeru (2006年1月26日). “Machu Picchu”. Machu Picchu 2006. 2008年8月18日閲覧。 “[Inca Bridge photograph] Inca Bridge - carved into the cliff”
- ^ DeLange, op. cit.
- ^ Dunn, Jerry Camarillo, Jr. (2007 online). “Machu Picchu”. How Stuff Works.com, Travel, Destinations. 2008年8月18日閲覧。 “The famous Inca Bridge is located along an ever-narrowing mountain trail that, at some places, is cut into a sheer cliff. The builders cleverly left a gap in a buttressed section of the trail that they could bridge with two logs. As needed, the logs could be removed to make the road impassable to outsiders.”
- ^ Encyclopædia Britannica, Hispanic Heritage in the Americas, "Machu Picchu"
- DeLange, Machu Picchu Ruins, "Inca Bridge" – Definition, and two pictures (close-ups of the trunk bridge)