- ^ No reference in original Albanian text to the declaration being the work of the Assembly of Kosovo. The language used in the declaration differs from that employed in acts of the Assembly of Kosovo in that the first paragraph commences with the phrase "We, the democratically-elected leaders of our people . . .", whereas acts of the Assembly of Kosovo employ the third person singular. Moreover, the procedure employed in relation to the declaration differed from that employed by the Assembly of Kosovo for the adoption of legislation. It was not transmitted to the Special Representative of the Secretary General and was not published in the Official Gazette of the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government of Kosovo. As the practice shows, he would have been under a duty to take action with regard to acts of the Assembly of Kosovo which he considered to be ultra vires. Taking all factors together, the authors of the declaration of independence of 17 February 2008 did not act as one of the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government within the Constitutional Framework, but rather as persons who acted together in their capacity as representatives of the people of Kosovo outside the framework of the interim administration.
- ^ The Continental Congress voted in favor of the Declaration of Independence on July 2. Versions were not printed until July 4 and later, while the signatories did not sign the Matlack declaration until August.
- ^ “Act of Restoration of State Independence of Georgia”. Template:Cite webの呼び出しエラー：引数 accessdate は必須です。
- ^ Ashmore, Harry S.: “Encyclopædia Britannica: a new survey of universal knowledge, Volume 11”. p. 85 (1961年). 2016年5月11日閲覧。
- ^ “Murti Hadi SJ: Soegija Bukan Film Dakwah”. filmindonesia.or.id. Template:Cite webの呼び出しエラー：引数 accessdate は必須です。
- ^ Federation of Malaya Independence Act 1957
- ^ “Inglaterra: primer país que reconoce la Independencia de México” (スペイン語). Memoria Politica de México. 2011年9月18日閲覧。
- ^ The Lord Glenelg (25 May 1836), “EXTRACT of a DESPATCH from Lord GLENELG to Major-General Sir RICHARD BOURKE, New South Wales”, written at London, Documents > Declaration of Independence, Christchurch: Waitangi Associates 2010年5月22日閲覧。
- ^ Philippine History. Rex Bookstore, Inc.. (2004). p. 162. ISBN 978-971-23-3934-9
- ^ Tucker, Spencer (2009). The Encyclopedia of the Spanish-American and Philippine-American Wars: A Political, Social, and Military History. ABC-CLIO. p. 364. ISBN 978-1-85109-951-1
- ^ Singapore was forced out of Malaysia by the Malaysian parliament, and the proclamations were then agreed by the two governments. See the Independence of Singapore Agreement 1965 (1985 Rev. Ed.) and the Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- ^ Agreement relating to the separation of Singapore from Malaysia as an independent and sovereign state
- ^ Agreement relating to the separation of Singapore from Malaysia as an independent and sovereign state/proclamation of singapore
- ^ Singapore Act 1966
- ^ Ukraine and Russia: The Post-Soviet Transition by Roman Solchanyk, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2000, 0742510182 (page 100)
Canadian Yearbook of International Law, Vol 30, 1992, University of British Columbia Press, 1993, 9780774804387 (page 371)
Szporluk, Roman (24 February 2020). Russia, Ukraine and the Breakup of the Soviet Union. Hoover Press. ISBN 978-0-8179-9543-0 , p. 355
- ^ A Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation : U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates 1774-1875. Library of Congress. (2003). pp. 506–507 . "Tuesday July 2, 1776 [...] Resolved, That these United colonies are, and, of right, ought to be, Free and Independent States; that they are absolved of all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connexion between them and the state of Great Britain, is, and ought to be, totally dissolved."
- ^ Coelho, Chris (2013), Timothy Matlack, Scribe of the Declaration of Independence, McFarland, p. 61, ISBN 978-0-7864-7443-1
- ^ US-Morocco Diplomatic Relationship Archived 2015-08-12 at the Wayback Machine.. Official Web site of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco to the United States of America.
- ^ Dolan, Kerry A. (2013年11月21日). “Why Morocco Matters To The U.S.”. Forbes. 2017年7月11日閲覧。
- ウィキメディア・コモンズには、 に関するカテゴリがあります。