Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Greece and the inter-war economic crisis, Clarendon Press, 1991.
- Inside Hitler's Greece: the experience of occupation, 1941-44, Yale University Press, 1993.
- Dark continent: Europe's twentieth century, Alfred A. Knopf, 1999.
- The Balkans: a short history, Modern Library, 2000.
- Salonica, city of ghosts: Christians, Muslims, and Jews, 1430-1950, Alfred A. Knopf, 2005.
- Hitler's empire: how the Nazis ruled Europe, Penguin Press, 2008.
- No enchanted palace: the end of empire and the ideological origins of the United Nations, Princeton University Press, 2009.
- Governing the world: the history of an idea, Penguin press, 2012.
- The policing of politics in the twentieth century: historical perspectives, edited by Mark Mazower, Berghahn Books, 1997.
- After the war was over: reconstructing the family, nation, and state in Greece, 1943-1960, edited by Mark Mazower, Princeton University Press, 2000.
- Ideologies and national identities: the case of twentieth-century Southeastern Europe, edited by John R. Lampe and Mark Mazower, Central European University Press, 2004.
- Networks of power in modern Greece: essays in honor of John Campbell, edited by Mark Mazower, Columbia University Press, 2008.
- Post-war reconstruction in Europe: international perspectives, 1945-1949, edited by Mark Mazower, Jessica Reinisch, and David Feldman, Oxford University Press, 2011.