Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One economics, many recipes: globalization, institutions, and economic growth, Princeton University Press, 2007.
- The globalization paradox: democracy and the future of the world economy, W. W. Norton, 2011.
- The Political economy of Turkey: debt, adjustment, and sustainability, edited by Tosun Arıcanlı and Dani Rodrik, Macmillan, 1990.
- The Economics of Middle East peace: views from the region, edited by Stanley Fischer, Dani Rodrik, Elias Tuma, MIT Press, 1993.
- In search of prosperity: analytic narratives on economic growth, edited by Dani Rodrik, Princeton University Press, 2003.