Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rational Decision-Making: Israel's Security Choices, 1967, with Raymond Tanter, (Ohio State University Press, 1980).
- Psychology and Deterrence, with Robert Jervis, Richard Ned Lebow, Patrick M. Morgan, and Jack L. Snyder, (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1985).
- We All Lost the Cold War, with Richard Ned Lebow, (Princeton University Press, 1994).
- Getting to the Table: the Processes of International Prenegotiation, (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1989).
- The Middle East at the Crossroads: Regional Forces & External Powers, co-edited with David B. Dewitt, (Mosaic Press, 1983).
- International Conflict and Conflict Management: Readings in World Politics, co-edited with Robert O. Matthews and Arthur G. Rubinoff, (Prentice-Hall of Canada, 1984).
- Peace-Making in the Middle East: Problems and Prospects, co-edited with Paul Marantz, (Croom Helm, 1985).
- Choosing to Co-operate: How States Avoid Loss, co-edited with Louis W. Pauly, (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1993).
- Powder Keg in the Middle East: the Struggle for Gulf Security, co-edited with Geoffrey Kemp, (Rowman & Littlefield, 1995).
- Street Protests and Fantasy Parks: Globalization, Culture, and the State, co-edited with David R. Cameron, (UBC Press, 2002).
- Contemporary Antisemitism: Canada and the World, co-edited with Derek J. Penslar and Michael R. Marrus, (University of Toronto Press, 2005).