Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Coming out: homosexual politics in Britain, from the nineteenth century to the present, Quartet Books, 1977.
- Sex, politics and society: the regulation of sexuality since 1800, Longman, 1981.
- Sexuality and its discontents: meanings, myths, and modern sexualities, Routledge, 1985.
- Sexuality, Tavistock, 1986.
- Against nature: essays on history, sexuality, and identity, Rivers Oram Press, 1991.
- Invented moralities: sexual values in an age of uncertainty, Polity Press, 1995.
- Making sexual history, Polity Press, 2000.
- The languages of sexuality, Routledge, 2011.
- Socialism and the new life: the personal and sexual politics of Edward Carpenter and Havelock Ellis, Sheila Rowbotham and Jeffrey Weeks, Pluto Press, 1977.
- Same sex intimacies: families of choice and other life experiments, Jeffrey Weeks, Brian Heaphy, and Catherine Donovan, Routledge, 2001.
- Between the acts: lives of homosexual men, 1885-1967, edited by Kevin Porter and Jeffrey Weeks, Routledge , 1991.
- The lesser evil and the greater good: the theory and politics of social diversity, edited by Jeffrey Weeks, Rivers Oram Press, 1994.
- Sexual cultures: communities, values and intimacy, edited by Jeffrey Weeks and Janet Holland, Macmillan , 1996.
- Sexualities and society: a reader, edited by Jeffrey Weeks, Janet Holland, and Matthew Waites, Polity, 2003.