Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A History of Experimental Psychology (1929)
- The Physical Dimensions of Consciousness (1933)
- Boring, Edwin G.Review of Association Theory To-day: An Essay in Systematic Psychology.Psychological Bulletin.1933.Vol.30 No.6.
- Sensation and Perception in the History of Experimental Psychology (1942)
- Introduction to Psychology (1938)
- Sensation and perception in the history of experimental psychology. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts. (1942)
- Psychology for the Fighting Man (1943)
- Psychology for the Armed Services (1945)
- Foundations of Psychology (1948, with Herbert Langfeld and Harry Weld)
- A history of experimental psychology (1950)(2nd ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Psychologist at Large: an Autobiography and Selected Essays (1961)
- History, Psychology, and Science: Selected Papers (1963)
- A History of psychology in autobiography? -Psychology - 1967