Wikipedia:Help for Non-Japanese Speakers
Before you post your comment or question . . .
- Please check the Frequently Asked Questions and the archive of past discussions.
- Messages can be given in any language including Japanese, although relatively few contributors to Japanese Wikipedia are fluent in languages other than Japanese and English.
- Brief and precise messages are encouraged.
- Please do not copy and paste text, even from other Wikimedia projects. Place a link to the text instead.
- Please do not post personal information, such as your email address.
- The following pages may also be helpful:
- You can post username change and usurpation requests at Wikipedia:Changing username.
- For translation requests, please write translated article name, link to the article you want to translate, summary of the article, and reason for the request.
- Feel free to archive sections. But please keep in mind that you must write "archived from [[Wikipedia:Help for Non-Japanese Speakers]]" in the summary box on editing archive pages, and "archived to (link to archive page)" in the summary box on editing this page. If you don't write these, the pages must be deleted.
I want to upload ファイル:Shibumaku.jpg to the Commons but the licensing has a warning[編集]
- The warning is saying that the image has not been checked if it meets the criteria for the GFDL-CC license migration. It meets the criteria as far as I know so you can upload it to Commons under GFDL/CC-BY-SA dual. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月12日 (水) 19:47 (UTC)
طلب إضافة المواضيع المهمة حول السعودية[編集]
إننا نناشد الأخوة اليابانيين ، بإضافة المقالات الجديدة المتعلقة بالسعودية وهي كالتالي:
- إضافة المقالات الجديدة حول الرياضة السعودية ، والتي تشمل كرة القدم والمنشأت الرياضية الهامة واللاعبون العظماء
- إضافة أهم مدن السعودية و القرى
- إضافة المعلومات الهامة عن أمراء من العائلة المالكة الكريمة
- طلب إضافة مقال جديد عن العلاقة اليابانية السعودية
- طلب إضافة اسماء الشركات السعودية الكبيرة وذلك مثل شركة الاتصالات السعودية وشركة زين السعودية وشركة موبايل
- إضافة الصحف السعودية الحالية
- アラビア語はわからないのですが、機械翻訳によると、サウジアラビア関係の記事（含 スポーツ、市町村、王族、主要な企業や新聞 etc.）が少なすぎるのでもっと立項してほしいとのご要望のようです。 I don't know a word in Arabic, but according to machine translation, this is a request for more of Saudi Arabian articles, including its sports, cities, princes, major companies/newspapers etc. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月13日 (木) 14:17 (UTC)
- That said, Takahara Osaka (excuse me for using English), but I'm sure that given enough time, I'm sure the number of articles will increase with time, although the process might be slow owing to relatively small amount of references in the Japanese language. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月13日 (木) 16:21 (UTC)
こんにちは, I found in English Wikipedia that there wasn't an article for Ōzato Gusuku (大里城) on 沖縄島, so I created one. When I finished and tried to link it to a Japanese equivalent, I was surprised to find that it didn't exist either. Due to my limited Japanese, I translated my English article into a Japanese one with Google Translate, under the article title 島添大里グスク. It has now been proposed for deletion due to the terrible translation. This グスク served as the capital of the kingdom of 南山, so I'm very surprised that it doesn't have an article already, and I don't think my article should just be deleted. Can anyone correct it by looking at my English article? Also, I tried adding a picture of the グスク, but it doesn't show up in the Japanese Wikipedia. Here are the links:
- Copyright concerns. In this case, copyright of the author of the machine translator. And (unlike some other languages), ja.wiki does not allow copyrighted material to appear even in past revisions. Moreover, the article title is not right. So, I guess that RfD will close as delete. User Chiba ryo started an own version as 島添大里城 so the article for the castle will be there in due time, don't worry. Thanks for your concern on this matter though, but no machine translations. Thanks for your understanding. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月12日 (水) 19:44 (UTC)
Help to this[編集]
Hi i just want to be a help to be translate or editing in エスタディオ・革命 (トレオン) (Original language Description) to be a japanese language so please help me to editing this in japanese language with the image description so please create a new page language in japanese in エスタディオ・革命 (トレオン) im IceCreamBips 65 here the links:
- https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_Revoluci%C3%B3n_%28b%C3%A9isbol%29 (this is a original page)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_Revoluci%C3%B3n (theres is another language in english but just can hold both these languages)
Hi, I'm PatHadley, Wikipedian-in-Residence at York Museums Trust in the UK. We have just uploaded a large set of images of Studio Pottery from our collection to commons here: Category:W.A. Ismay Studio Ceramic Collection. Two of the potters are Japanese and one has a strong connection with Japan. Here are their English articles: w:Takeshi Yasuda, Shōji Hamada and w:Bernard Leach. I hope you might find the images useful on Japanese Wikipedia. Please let me know if you need any further information. Thanks! PatHadley（会話） 2014年2月19日 (水) 17:16 (UTC)
- Hi Pat, thanks for the info. I would take a look at it and might inform the WikiProject that might be interested in those. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月27日 (木) 16:49 (UTC)
- Hi .. sorry my Japanese is "survival level", so I'll use English here.
- Whether this larva and that larva be separated or not depends on how strict our definition is and how detailed our article is. If you really want to keep 幼虫, then I can't oppose too much, since 幼虫 is long enough to be independent (and have some significance in special topics like 养蜂 and 养蚕, I guess). But my point is, they are the same concept "larva" with 幼生, which should be presented together so that the reader could be informed comprehensively.
- Also, 在漢語中，也有幼蟲一詞；但參照英語，竊以為 larva 之概念不應當拆開。
- Thank you. wwww -- SzMithrandir（会話） 2014年2月21日 (金) 05:54 (UTC)
Hi Im Again[編集]
I'm IceCreamBips_65 and Could anyone help to translate this (es:Industrias Peñoles) in japanese language because i try to do in Google Translate and not works but if anyone can translated it here's the link
(Note Peñoles is made it in Torreón Coahuila Mexico)
Thank's so much.
- Please do not use Google Translate (or any other machine translators) because we respect the copyright for what the translators output. I looked at the article in eswiki, but we need reliable third-party references to establish notability before we can go write an article about it. Cita requerida. --朝彦（会話） 2014年2月27日 (木) 16:46 (UTC)
Request for obtaining article: 『日本メキシコ学院十年の歩み』毎日新聞社刊、1987年9月。[編集]
Does anyone have access to electronic databases? I would like the following article from the Mainichi Shumbun